Friday 26 August 2016

Behind Closed Doors: The most emotional and intriguing psychological suspense thriller you can't put down

Behind Closed Doors: The most emotional and intriguing psychological suspense thriller you can't put down
Jack and Grace live in a beautiful home. He makes a lot of money as an attorney and has never lost a case. He's handsome and he's well mannered. He also takes very good care of his wife. Jack never leaves Grace's side. It isn't possible for anyone to talk to her on her own, because they are inseparable. Are Jack and Grace really such a close couple or is something else going on?

Behind Closed Doors is gripping from the start. Grace thinks she's met the perfect man. Jack is kind, he takes her on fancy dates and he wants to spend time with her sister Millie. He also doesn't mind that Millie will move in with them as soon as she turns eighteen. Millie has down syndrome. She's very sweet and means the world to Grace. Jack knows that and certainly uses this information to his advantage. It's clear straight away that something is terribly wrong...

Grace is such a likable person which made me care about her story from the start. She's loving, she's gentle and she's fiercely protective of her sister. Millie is such a happy person, I liked her very much. The story worked really well for me and I got so caught up in it that I forgot everything and everyone around me. Behind Closed Doors is creepy and it's fabulously constructed with alternations between the past and the present. As they come closer together the story becomes more and more horrible. It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time.

Behind Closed Doors is absolutely awful and suffocating, but it's fascinating as well. I read this book in one sitting, because I couldn't put it down. It's one of those stories that will stay with you for a very long time. If you're looking for a good, captivating read, get this book. I'm sure you're going to love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment